Room 3 was put into groups and each group researched an experiment they would like to do in class. One group decided to make ice cream. We wrote up the procedure then made the ice cream.
2 cups of cream
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
(we also added lollies to our mix)
What we did:
1. First beat the cream until stiff peaks form.
2. Next pour in the condensed milk.
3. Then beat until mix is thick.
4. After that add in the lollies and mix together.
5. Finally pour into container and freeze overnight.