Before our trip to the Kumara Box we decided to have a day in class that would be dedicated to the mighty kumara. All our lessons for this day had some link to the kumara. We looked at making our own 3 course kumara menu for writing, read some interesting stories about kumara, created a flow chart showing the kumara process from beginning to end, played ‘kumara picker’ in the hall and finished it off by sharing some delicious kumara treats!
Search for an Author
- Mrs Papesch on Room 15 writing
- Mrs Papesch on Sandra Silberweig inspired portraits
- Mrs Papesch on ZENTANGLE HANDS
- Mrs Papesch on What Makes a Kiwi Camp? (Tui 2)
- faula on Personalised Portraits
That looks and sounds like a fun day. You will need to teach me how to play kumara picker.